Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Tag

Hohoho again. Christmas tag... Ok Here are rules set by chayuchaki

The rules of the games:

  • The player with this game starts with 3 wishes he/she would love to get for Christmas and a list of 3 wishes he/she definitely does not want for Christmas.
  • Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
  • The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state the rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
  • To tag friends, leave a comment on their blogs that says, "You've been Christmas tagged!" and tell them to read your blog.
I think will be nice to play! ok... I think of my wishes 1st... errrr OK here we go...
  1. I wish Pappy and Mammy spend more time with me
  2. I wish Pappy and Mammy earn more money can buy more thing to me
  3. I wish I can go swimming with Pappy and Mammy

Ok... Turn to what i dont want in christmas

  1. I dont want to have Red Urine
  2. I dont want to be Alone at home
  3. I dont want to have skin Infection
Hehehe now turn to find victim.
  1. Chayuchaki
  2. Pacco
  3. Amber
  4. Che-Cheh
  5. Sherman

No comments: