Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Base

Here is my army base :p hahaha just kidding. This is the place just infront of parent house gate. This place is very cold because got mosaic. I sleep here, play here and also relax here. Here i discuss item below:-

Item A
- Place that dirty and scratch by me. Pappy and Mammy said no eye see :p

Item B
- Favor toy and I can catch the ball when you throw it to me. My expertise.

Item C
- Plastic bone, I just play when I bored.

Item D
- Hamburger, yummy but plastic gift by pappy friend.



Item E
- It made from some cloth. I like to play with parents.

Item F
- Defending Wood from sun burn at afternoon.

3 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice territory u had there....mine is juz a cage....

Prince said...

haha... a cage mean a home... i am homeless... i sleep everyway in front of my parent house :p

Pappy just brought me 2 new toys.. 1 is small ball and 1 Frisbees ! wow... but i like small ball more than Frisbees hehe... pappy training me to play Frisbees now :p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey, i'm also learning frisbee...
right now, juz manage to catch it if my owner throw it direct @ me...

n hard work really pays off, last time d frisbee hit on my head many times....:(

as for d ball, i can get quite maniac when is in motion...