Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Me and Friend(s) !

After finish jungle tracking from bukit gasing... phew... tired and want to sleep. However pappy drop me to Mr. Chok house and guess what? I meet my friends, his name cody (Dalmatians) ... dont mistaken is not Agent Cody hehehe. I was too excited to the pond in Mr. Chok house, and I make a mistake jumping inside and OMG, I can't wake up from the pond. Later I was rescue by Mr. Chok maid and it really shame shame, my pappy scolded me :(



Hei Mr. Cody, what you want?


















I am so tired... dont disturb please, Mr. Cody.



















Nah... I told you dont play with me, here is the pay back hehehehe











Does it taste good Cody?















sluuup sluuup (sound of drinking water), nice and fresh water, enjoy with Cody... This are the pond who I jump into it :)

Nice Pond view in Mr. Chok house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u actually go during d saturday morning....usually pacco oso got join d trek...

Prince said...

yes... amanda... I go early morning 7:30am with my friend who preparing to KK next years :)

I hope to see you next time :)

Anonymous said...

oic...u will b going reguarly??

usually i go wit puppy.com members...but i tends to miss it currently, coz i went to play wit sum agility equipment @ sunway...

so when u were there, did u came across any of those doggie frens?