Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prince the Pop Star

Funny Pappy... dont know sot where liao that suddenly call prince be a pop star. I wonder why he doing with all the tripod and the camera... each action need to do twice or more than that... sometimes 5 times... argghhhhhh


I was told that Pappy that he going to take me as guinea pig again... for testing some movies capturing skills... videographing? ermmm Ok la... what to do... I am only the person who he trust, hahaha. The itinerary as below :-

Early Morning
7.00am - Open the door and pretending wearing shoe -_-" (Take 2 Shoot)
7.15am - Asking me what to bring (Take 2 Shoot)
7.30am - Opening door (Take 3 Shoot)
7.40am - Jump into the car (Take 5 Shoot)
7.45am - Driving out from house (Take 2 Shoot)
8.00am - Reach Desa Park City (Take more than 5 Shoot)
9am - 11am - Playing around and taking around hahaha...

This about the itinerary that I have been thru the whole journey, it fun but yet very tiring. I hope next time Pappy can be more pro abit lor so that I no need to redo so many time. Here are my 1st draft that Pappy edited for me. Thanks you pappy.

8 comments:

wei shien said...

i wanna marry Prince!!

LOL on a daily basis said...

Awesome video, such an amazing dog!

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/

Amber-Mae said...

Great video!

Mr. Dubai said...

Is that a golden retriever?

Teresauras said...

He's lovely.

rutuja said...

i loveee ur dog.. i had two german shepherds.. one died... cz he was 14yrs old.. lil girlie is here.. i can see how u both jst love ur dog... ur doin a grrr8 job! =)

hapi said...

Hi Prince, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog