Monday, September 08, 2008

JRT

Once upon a time, a JRT walk around outside my gate... and try to going to my house... but he stuck and cannot go out. A very kind Pappy saw and go help the JRT and asking him where is his home?

Pappy : What is ur name?
JRT : Wow, wow, wow
Pappy : Where are you stay?
JRT : Wow, wow, wow


At the end, pappy dont know what the JRT say and keep it before find his owner. Pappy did suspect is one of the neigbour nearby but the lady always not at home. I hope pappy can faster find the owner because the JRT always steal my food -_-'' Here are some of his photo.


Ugly Sleeping Mode

What up ???

I wanna go in...

Please...

13 comments:

shushu, momo & kero said...

Go and post a lost n found ad in lyn. :P

Why does all the lost dog like to go to your house? I still remember charming :)
So what is this little fella's name?

Siu KeOnG said...

Hi prince, so you got a name friend lor? what was his name? hmm ...let me think...how about we call it "johntim"? hahha

Anonymous said...

Pappy name the dog aka "Rain" because after he come to my house... everyday also raining... so Rain is good name for him =)

We try to look at the neighbour 1st before post to the LyN or other forum.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey why u alwiz got new frens...

nobody come to my house..

Maggie said...

can import ur friend here?
im alone too
heheheh..

aniway..
hope that the JRT found the owner :D

Yuan said...

hahaha,the last picture is very funny. should call big head dog

Anonymous said...

No more visiting lor:(

=)

I found the owner... and the owner just take him without informing me... Grrrrr

Just put 1 pack coklat and take Rain away... Arrrrr I hope Rain be happy after going back Home.

Ben & Darling said...

huh?? He just leave like that?? Happy for him and you no need to share your food & your pappy.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Anonymous said...

But I am abit sad... I already comfortable with him and we always playing around..

I miss him... But Pappy say will bring me to see him =)

Hero & Casper said...

He sure miss you too...

Prince said...

Yes... He did miss me... We will saw each other when I walk around at park... =)

Siu KeOnG said...

Hi prince, your pappy no bring you to one U last sunday keh? why no update post one ah...

Anonymous said...

of course no la... pappy go dubai at sunday how to bring me go jek ??

=(