Thursday, March 06, 2008

Voting Jor

Hi all, getting well from the coughing and flu... I am going back to my top performance soon... hehehe But pappy say I still cannot join JT. hopefully next week I will go... this week is voting (08 March 2008) jor do you all join the voting session? See what pappy done for me ...

Ulat's blog give my pappy do this :p


But please remember, dont vote for me. I dont want become politician... it going to make me no time to enjoy :p I prefer sleep, eat, playing my toys and joining activity with my pappy.

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! My hoomans did not vote at all coz they're too lazy! I just hope the Chinese win though but I doubt. Look at all the ads in tv & all the stuff being hung around by Barisan Nasional!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Vote for Prince !

Urban Smoothie Read said...

my ms owner didn't register to vote..although she's already 23 this yr..

she said we kenot miss JT !!

ask ur pappy to vote for the one who promise us a dog park

Anonymous said...

Today,The first time come here from Japan.
I lIve with goldie too