Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Message from Molly ...

... a message from molly owners...

"Handsome Prince" ...

Ohhh she calling me... hohoho... I was not able to chat with her, It was told by my pappy. I know I am handsome but dont want call me like tat laaaa, later Molly fall in love with me :)

I saw molly picture, pappy show me, pretty in scarf. Ermmm maybe if pappy free time can bring me to play with Molly birthday on 5/5/07. I wish can go if pappy really free.

Pappy also told me that the Molly owner was so friendly... Pappy, what is Molly owner name? Just know the dog name? Dont know what is the owner name.. What la... this pappy. My Pappy really a forgetful person, even u tell him, he also forget 1, I know him... "The Forgetful Pappy". So please forgive my pappy.




<-- A Happy Dog !

2 comments:

Jane Su said...

halo handsome prince ! haha ! ya u r handsome ler.. not oni me tink so, but mommy also tink so...

mommy ah.. ya lo is sometimes over frenly (like me ler lols).. but don zhan mommy too much later mommy easy to fly to cloud 9 in the blue sky...

ya do come to my bd party ya ... me wan to play with u and then we b good frens haha !

Prince said...

Yoo Molly, I hope can attend ur bird day party, see papy busy or not :) kekeke take care :)