Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Langkap, Perak

Very surprise on the Saturday morning that my parent bring me to Langkap, Perak! Was so excited and I really cannot forget this very nice memory. However the rainiy day cant allow my pappy take much photo on my activity like runing and playing. Below is some of my photo sharing:-
On the way to Langkap...














Sleeping while waiting for the 1 hour and 45 minutes journey.











Arriving... Arriving... Do I look cool?













Mammy parent do not allow me going in home :(













Here my revenge... I destroy my mammy's father towel :p












haha ... see the hole? hehehe...

On the way back home sleeping like a worms :p

5 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i alwiz feel envy on those who had holidays...

becoz d only place i'd been to is A' Famosa.....sad case...

Johnt|M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johnt|M said...

Do you have car? always can bring ur dog to whatever place that you like if u have car... I will bring prince to some waterfall if got chances. Hopefully soon we can have trip together :)

Urban Smoothie Read said...

tat's d major prob...i dun hv a car....haha...

Prince said...

can organize 1, pappy can bring u together ma... :p